General Gaming Thread

A forum for video games, new & retro, on consoles, computers, handheld & mobile. Also for tech talk, things like PC parts, phones etc.
Hawq
Site Admin

Re: General Gaming Thread

Post by Hawq »

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel »

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel »

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel »

Hawq
Site Admin

Post by Hawq »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

When a demon's castle darkens the land, two sisters challenge its halls.

Together they can break the curse.

Development has begun on a 2D action platformer starring two demon hunters on a mission to save their school!

Players take control of the two sisters with different attacks and capabilities to challenge the demon castle and the bosses waiting within. Discover new routes through the castle using the sisters' unique abilities!

The stars of Grim Guardians are the long-distance focused “Shinobu Kamizono” and the close-range brawler “Maya Kamizono.” Players will need to consider the situation when choosing which sister to control as they make their way through the castle, investigating the mystery of what happened to their school and its students.

Other features include 2-player co-op with special actions, extensive difficulty options with the “Style System,” unique changes on repeat plays, and most importantly the quality and challenge players have come to expect from Inti Creates titles, this time with a new gothic horror aesthetic.

[Product Information]

Title: Grim Guardians: Demon Purge
Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Steam(PC)  
Genre: Action Platformer
Rating: Pending
Players: 1-2
Release Date: TBD
Price: TBD

http://grimguardians.com/

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

Seems like I hardly play any new games nowadays but I have started playing Stray. So far it is pretty good. Anyone else here played it?

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Calavera wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:16 pm Seems like I hardly play any new games nowadays but I have started playing Stray. So far it is pretty good. Anyone else here played it?
Not yet, but it does look cool. I'll get it when it's on special on Steam.

melancholy
Global Mod

Post by melancholy »

Calavera wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:16 pm Seems like I hardly play any new games nowadays but I have started playing Stray. So far it is pretty good. Anyone else here played it?
Yeah, I’ve played it a bit. It’s not bad, but I’m glad it’s short because I don’t think it would keep my interest for more than 5 hours.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

I might grab it for some old school kicks.

Despite the bullshit ending, Mafia was and remains the only good GTA clone to ever exist.
I'm getting triggered just thinking about that fucking ending though. I never replayed the game, and I never played the newer mafia games because of it.

Even after 19 years (I didn't play it until 2003) I still haven't forgotten it though, so it did something right.
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Jyamma Games presents the new gameplay reveal teaser for
ENOTRIA: THE LAST SONG for the first time at Tokyo Game Show 2022.

Enotria: The Last Song is an Action RPG Souls Like set in a fantasy world based off Italian folklore and culture. It is defined as a Souls-Like but unlike other souls-likes it is depicted in a world based off Italian summer colours, as Jyamma Games call it, ''Summer-Soul''.

Hawq
Site Admin

Post by Hawq »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Master ancient tech to hunt down giant beasts. WILD HEARTS™ is a unique twist on the hunting genre where technology gives you a fighting chance against fearsome beasts infused with the ferocious power of nature itself. Take on these creatures alone or hunt with friends in seamless co-op.

Developed by Omega Force, the Japanese studio behind the DYNASTY WARRIORS franchise and in partnership with EA Originals, WILD HEARTS takes you on an epic adventure set in a fantasy world inspired by feudal Japan.

The hunt begins February 17, 2023.

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel »

OP writes that it'll take ~10 years to have an AI generate these in realtime, what a weird concept that I never thought possible.

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

pixel wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:23 am

It looks good, but I'm personally waiting for his game 'My Dinner With André' to come to arcades.

I know people get way into it, but I'm the kind of person to spam "Tell Me More" when I play.
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel »

ian wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:12 am It looks good, but I'm personally waiting for his game 'My Dinner With André' to come to arcades.

I know people get way into it, but I'm the kind of person to spam "Tell Me More" when I play.
I prefer the bon mot strats myself, but I never get past expressing the inexpressible

Hawq
Site Admin

Post by Hawq »