Roofus

I am not a robot

Moderators: szchinagoshop, Johnny 5

Forum rules
Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Roofus

Post by Calavera »

After reading all the great stories you made in ChatGPT I finally had to sign up and give it a try myself. I was typing in all kinds of crazy stuff for it to write about. This one I think is the best I've got from it so far.

Kim is in the middle of a high-stakes negotiation with Gus Fring, the head of a powerful drug cartel. She is trying to convince Gus to accept her terms, but he is having trouble seeing past his own interests.

Suddenly, Gus stands up and unzips his pants. Kim is shocked and alarmed as Gus reveals his penis.

Gus: "See this? This is power. This is what power looks like. You think you can negotiate with me, but you cannot. You cannot bargain with power like this. You must accept my terms, or face the consequences."

Kim is speechless and scared. She realizes that she has no choice but to accept Gus's terms.

Gus: "Now, do we have a deal?"

Kim reluctantly agrees and leaves the room, shaken.

Later, Kim confides in Jimmy, her partner and confidant. She tells him what happened and how Gus had tried to intimidate her. Jimmy is outraged and vows to take revenge on Gus, whatever it takes.

The next day, Jimmy and Kim confront Gus in a tense showdown. Gus is unperturbed by their threats, until Jimmy produces a photograph of Gus's exposed penis.

Jimmy: "This is what power looks like now. We have the power. And you will accept our terms, or face the consequences."

Gus realizes that he has been beaten and reluctantly agrees to the terms.

Kim and Jimmy leave, triumphant. Kim is relieved that the ordeal is over and grateful to Jimmy for his help.

The incident serves as a reminder to Kim that power is not always what it seems, and that sometimes the most powerful weapon is not a gun, but a photograph.

Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Re: Roofus

Post by Roofus »

What was your prompt? :olol:

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Re: Roofus

Post by Calavera »

Roofus wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:48 am What was your prompt? :olol:
Write an episode of Better Call Saul where Gus shows Kim his penis. :olol:

I love how it came up with "you see this, this is power" :rofl: