Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

North Korea made a Flash game... and I played it

Post by Roofus »

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Re: North Korea made a Flash game... and I played it

Post by Calavera »

Any noteworthy parts of the video worth watching? I'm interested but not 21 minutes interested. :olol:

Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Post by Roofus »

Calavera wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:35 pm Any noteworthy parts of the video worth watching? I'm interested but not 21 minutes interested. :olol:
The first half is him tracking down the SWF file, figuring out how to run it and looking at the assets. He starts actually playing it at about 11:40

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

Roofus wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:10 am
Calavera wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:35 pm Any noteworthy parts of the video worth watching? I'm interested but not 21 minutes interested. :olol:
The first half is him tracking down the SWF file, figuring out how to run it and looking at the assets. He starts actually playing it at about 11:40
Tell you what, running flash these days is a fucking ball ache. I dont know if there's an easier way but I resorted to just running XP in a VM with the date locked to somewhere in the early 2000s :olol:

2dr
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by 2dr »

Flash definitely needs an update like so desperately. Perhaps a 3d version would be great. Like Flash for VR or something like that.

Although to be honest, most people would just use Blander.