Any Cupheads here?

A forum for video games, new & retro, on consoles, computers, handheld & mobile. Also for tech talk, things like PC parts, phones etc.
Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Any Cupheads here?

Post by Calavera »

I know I'm like 5 years late to the Cuphead party but I've been playing it a lot lately. I'm on the second to last boss right now (Mr.Dice). I admit it is pretty hard at first but once you know what weapons and extras to equip and learn the patterns it gets much easier. Bosses that took me many many many tries to beat I can now breeze through fairly easy.

Just wondering who here had played it and what you thought of it. Did you beat it? What did you think of the difficulty?

Skynet
Site Admin

Re: Any Cupheads here?

Post by Skynet »

I was psyched for it when it launched. Played it a bit, was terrible at it and didn't keep going :olol: I'll finish it one day. I should start the show on Netflix though

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

Skynet wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:56 pm I was psyched for it when it launched. Played it a bit, was terrible at it and didn't keep going :olol: I'll finish it one day. I should start the show on Netflix though
You should give it another go. I played it a little bit when it first came out and for some reason I didn't really care for it. Then I tried it again a few weeks ago and now I am obsessed! :olol: I've beaten the game now and am going through to beat all the bosses on Expert now. It is kind of rare for me to actually enjoy a game like Cuphead where you have to keep playing the same fights over and over and over at first to get through them. Usually I'd say fuck this game I'm not playing the same thing a million times this sucks. But with Cuphead I actually want to keep playing and get good at it. I will admit that if it wasn't done in the classic animation style I'd most likely not be interested in it. Like if the game was exactly the same but instead was done in 16-bit pixel style I'd probably have little to no interest in playing it.

You said you were terrible at it but if you just keep at it you'll get better. Like I said in my previous post getting the right weapons and charms will make things easier. So come on Skynet fire up Cuphead and use this thread to keep us updated on your progress!

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

I'll get around to it one day. I almost played it recently but ended up playing other things :olol:

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

I don't have it. It does look nice though.

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

I think I'm obsessed with it! I play it way too much. I've played through it at least 5 times now.

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

The Delicious Last Course DLC is here!