Slippin' Jimmy

The Wacky World of Rare Dreamcasts

Post by Roofus »

I had the Sega Sports one. I feel special

melancholy
Global Mod

Re: The Wacky World of Rare Dreamcasts

Post by melancholy »

I had no special Dreamcasts. I only had boring white ones.

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Re: The Wacky World of Rare Dreamcasts

Post by Calavera »

I remember looking at all the special edition Dreamcast consoles on some website way back in the day. The airbrushed ones were amazing. I think there was also a F355 Ferrari one that wasn't shown in the video. I always thought the R7 one was really cool for some reason. I never did own any of the special edition Dreamcasts but I did end up painting one yellow and another one blue. The paint job quality was about a 5/10 maybe lower. :olol:

Roofus wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:15 am I had the Sega Sports one. I feel special
Some guy at school around 2002-2003 said he had a Sega Sports Dreamcast he would sell. This was around the time when you could get a DC console with hookups and a control from Ebgames for $14.99. I can remember exactly what I offered him. I think it was around $50 which I thought was pretty fair. He got super shitty and started bitching saying how it was $200 blah blah. He was a stupid hick kid. He probably ended up throwing the damn thing away when he moved out. :dontknow"