Celebrity News Thread

News, politics, TV, movies, music, sports, personal topics etc. goes here.
Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Re: Celebrity News Thread

Post by Bandit »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity- ... a-13281122

Guess the guy hasn't seen the autopsy photo of Pac in Cathy Scott's book. That's something you can't actually fake.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

The Coz will be without his Pudding Pops for 3-10 years.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/09/25/us/c ... index.html

Read that Bill Cosby will most likely pass away whilst locked up due to his ailing health.

Isn't Weinstein being brought to trial soon?. Most likely he'll not even serve a day because of his friends in high places. Watched Citizen Rose where Rose McGowan is clearly still traumatised by what happened to her and his "people" stole a certain amount of pages from her book Brave and did a smear campaign on her name and reptuation. Shes just one of many I've heard that but it'll be real interesting to see how things will turn out if Weinstein is even brought to trial. I guess he'll hire the best defence attorneys and he probably already has the proverbial "get out of jail free" card because he was a big wig in Hollywood.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

What is she child protection services now?. Helping the homeless = yes support that a zillion %, taking poor homeless folks children = just...NO

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Arianna and Pete have reportedly broke up

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/entertai ... s-45861448

Cosmo's article reads like one from The Onion

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a ... cial-media

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

That was the most In Your Face relationship ever. I don't pay attention to either of them but yet I kept seeing them declare they had THE GREATEST ROMANCE EVER every other day. So it's kind of funny it ended so fast.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Yea they rushed into the engagement way too fast. I give Arianna props & respect though for coming back to Manchester and putting the show on for the families who lost their loved ones on that senseless terror attack. Some artists would just put a statement out but she came back over to turn a negative into a positive. She's probably still traumatised over that which is understandable, so with what Pete went through losing his pops during 9/11 that probably drew them together. Plus Mac Miller committing suicide no doubt upset her and brought her feelings for him back to the surface, so it's a heavy burden for anyone to bear. But I think with celeb relationships their PR machine goes into overdrive and it's beneficial for both parties since it gets their names all over the celebrity based media.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

I don't think it was suicide. The official report isn't out yet, but friends told police he invited a bunch of people over to watch the NFL games, went in his room to use drugs and never came out. Usually people who commit suicide do it alone so no one can revive them.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

I've read/heard Mac was depressed and said he had suicidal thoughts. I do think its more likely it was an accidental overdose but if he was depressed and seeing his ex engaged to a new man might have sadly pushed him over the edge. If it was over that I think its even more sad because who knows they could have got back together. Mac performed with AG at the One Love Manchester too so he had my respect for that. They didn't have to come over but did and they I think helped turn a incredibly heinous act of hatred into one which remembered the victims who tragically lost their lives after going to a concert. Who knows if that weighed heavy on Mac too as they were together then and no doubt talked about it etc. Again it was most likely an accidental OD because it doesn't fit the traditional pattern of suicide like you say but sometimes you can't even tell whether someone is dealing with suicidal thoughts.

There was a soccer player called Gary Speed here who was on BBC TV the day before and was what appeared to be happy but the next day his wife sadly found him after he took his own life. Its now been said he was abused by a soccer coach so that was likely weighing on his mind. He was successful as Wales national team coach and didn't have any issue(s) with his personal life so we don't know what anyone is dealing with. It could have been CTE but he was in his forties and I haven't hears he suffered any type of CTE related symptoms.

Some people are good at hiding their real emotions and I think especially among guys there's that tough guy bravado act where its not manly to seek help. But say Mac Miller did he'd no doubt still be here now I believe.
He was likely using drugs to dull his pain whereas really he needed mental health treatment. I'm not too familiar with his music but I've since heard it was getting better and he'd no doubt have continued to improve. He could have used music as a form of therapy too to get all the negative thoughts out. Eminem has said he has dealt with suicidal thoughts too but I think he uses his music to exorcise his demons so to speak. This is an interesting article about Mac:

https://www.healthline.com/health/menta ... ones-fault

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Just in time for Christmas shopping season!

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

:rofl2:

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Kanye vs Akon will just feature them performing songs about the other instead of the traditional presidential debate.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

They should have had a Suge Knight lookalike pop out.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Bandit wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:58 am

They should have had a Suge Knight lookalike pop out.
:olol:

That was pretty cool.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »