I finally have a high-speed internet connection!

A forum for video games, new & retro, on consoles, computers, handheld & mobile. Also for tech talk, things like PC parts, phones etc.
Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Re: I finally have a high-speed internet connection!

Post by Calavera »

ian wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:55 am All us Aussies are still here from your first post still waiting for your signature to load.

Any day now!
Lol, reminds me of the DCEmu days when it actually mattered what size your signature was.

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel »

Calavera wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:17 pm
ian wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:55 am All us Aussies are still here from your first post still waiting for your signature to load.

Any day now!
Lol, reminds me of the DCEmu days when it actually mattered what size your signature was.
:olol: And those dynamic signatures that had your computer information and song playing. SigX is still active!

melancholy
Global Mod

Post by melancholy »

Calavera wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:17 pm

Any day now!
As probably one of the only members that regularly had to use a Dreamcast to surf the forums on a 56k connection, I was a HUGE stickler for oversized signatures. You go 1 row of pixels over and make the topic frame extend off the right side of my CRT television and I was reporting your ass.