Red Dwarf Thread (Spoilers)

News, politics, TV, movies, music, sports, personal topics etc. goes here.
ian
Null Dream Team

Re: Red Dwarf Thread (Spoilers)

Post by ian » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:16 am

hmmm. So what did I get??
Was great quality, no channel idents... Watched on a 4K TV, looked amazing (1.2GB each part)

Such a big deal for being feature length though. It's Red Dwarf's first feature length production!!!... If you ignore Back in the Red parts 1,2, and 3, and Pete parts 1 and 2 from 1999... And ignore Back to Earth from 2009.
Aside from those 2 feature length stories that have existed for more than TWENTY YEARS and one that has existed for more than a DECADE, this first ever feature length Red Dwarf was pretty good...

couple of things though:
Spoiler
Show
why did Kryten look all banged up? I know he needed a service, but he wasn't all banged up and dirty in series 12... So why don't we see him becoming derelict? and when is Lister getting Kochanski back?
ALSO, in the intro, it said the cats now roam in deep space in a fleet of their own... NO, only HALF of the cats are in a fleet, the other half of the cats flew straight into a moon (or was it a sun) leaving the ones who believed in Cloister to fly on forever, knowing they were indeed righteous!

I am just concerned that someone now watching it, will get the wrong story!
Hank Azaria not playing Apu on the Simpsons will make the role as irrelevant as the Simpsons has been as a series since 1999!

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:15 am

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:14 am

The new three part documentary series starts this Thursday on Dave.