NFL Thread

News, politics, TV, movies, music, sports, personal topics etc. goes here.
Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Re: NFL Thread

Post by Bandit »

I predict my death is eventually going to be as an old man having a heart attack during a crazy Ravens game one day.

He will probably not be going back to ESPN either since they're too sensitive on race right now after Rachel Nichols. I guess he just lays low for a while until people mostly forget about it.

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel »

Bandit wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:37 pm Not to support bullying, but I will always laugh when reminded Jerry Glanville made Brett Favre cry by singing "Mississippi Queen" over the PA on the team bus. He single handedly turned Brett into an alcoholic.
:rofl2:

I think karma caught up with old Jerry :olol: He didn't coach for 12 years and came back as defensive coordinator at Hawaii.
Bandit wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:32 pm I predict my death is eventually going to be as an old man having a heart attack during a crazy Ravens game one day.

He will probably not be going back to ESPN either since they're too sensitive on race right now after Rachel Nichols. I guess he just lays low for a while until people mostly forget about it.
The fact that this whole controversy ties back to Washington will definitely fuel the conspiracy addicts for years to come.

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Somebody really doesn't like Chicago.

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel »

The hatred between Green Bay and Chicago is much richer and bitter than Minnesota's rivalry with the Packers. I think that fact alone accounts for most of my inadequacy issues.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel »

That's a proverbial shit sandwich—the lame attention-seeking brother of an NFL superstar dances on top of a hastily conceived memorial to a player that an owner is using as a shield from his 293th scandal.

I also hope to be identified as "piece of shit" in a news article some day :olol:

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel »

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel »

Also, I probably would've gone for the field goal on that 4th and 1. I think the Bills got too confident that they'd outschemed the Titans.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

I just liked it because now the Ravens are undisputed #1 in the AFC.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

pixel wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:20 am That's a proverbial shit sandwich—the lame attention-seeking brother of an NFL superstar dances on top of a hastily conceived memorial to a player that an owner is using as a shield from his 293th scandal.

I also hope to be identified as "piece of shit" in a news article some day :olol:

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel »

:olol: Glad I'm not the only one!

Courtesy RIP Sean Taylor too

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

In my area Sean Taylor is like a saint. People still wear his jersey.

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel »

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel »

Sweet justice for all the meathead fans that kept randomly cheering E-A-G-L-E-S on the strip these past few days. Made my trip much more annoying :olol:

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

pixel wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:33 am Sweet justice for all the meathead fans that kept randomly cheering E-A-G-L-E-S on the strip these past few days. Made my trip much more annoying :olol:
You'd be seeing them constantly if you lived on the east coast. You just see the car decals or shirts and go "well, here comes some trashy idiots"

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel »

Bandit wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:27 pm
pixel wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:33 am Sweet justice for all the meathead fans that kept randomly cheering E-A-G-L-E-S on the strip these past few days. Made my trip much more annoying :olol:
You'd be seeing them constantly if you lived on the east coast. You just see the car decals or shirts and go "well, here comes some trashy idiots"
And any Eagles fans out here on the prairie are probably one or two generations removed from the motherland, so their natural tendency to be loud assholes have been diluted.

These were full-tilt fans I saw, each more offensive to sight and sound as the last. We hung around the Linq for a while, that's where I heard the most cheering. I'm glad they got that out of their system before their team got destroyed.

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel »