Celebrity News Thread

News, politics, TV, movies, music, sports, personal topics etc. goes here.
Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Re: Celebrity News Thread

Post by Bandit »

Bandit wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:33 am No matter what he gets his life is in danger. Protective custody is only so much. Snitches still get killed, stabbed, their face slashed up or raped by lifers who don't care because they aren't getting out of prison any way.

Even a cop in protective custody can be attacked. Tekashi is in trouble.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Kellz confirmed to sing at the RNC.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Bandit wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:32 am
Bandit wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:33 am No matter what he gets his life is in danger. Protective custody is only so much. Snitches still get killed, stabbed, their face slashed up or raped by lifers who don't care because they aren't getting out of prison any way.

Even a cop in protective custody can be attacked. Tekashi is in trouble.
Yea no denying they'll get at Tekashi if he's snitching. Recent update on 6ix:

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/02/t ... ade-public

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

China was part of the Flying Dragons gang & did 11 years inside for shooting at another rapper so he's kinda in a similar situation 6ix is in.

https://nextshark.com/china-mac/

Idk if the majority of Tekashis audience who aren't street will care if he snitched. Will the hip hop industry shun him, idk either. Put it this way, if he'll get them streams/radio play and sell records they'll still rock with him no doubt. But say he does more than five years, majority of his fan base will move on to another rapper since he doesn't really have the type of rap style to evolve and stay relevant. I vaguely recall back in the day Shine had a ton of hype as the next Biggie. But when he got locked up most folks didn't check for him after then. So unless Tek release mix tapes from jail like Mac Dre did or keep his name in the public eye, only his most ardent fans will check for him when he's out. We still don't know what type of sentence he's looking at. Will the Feds play lenient with him, I doubt it, but if he's telling tales and is giving them the info they need then he might get off lightly. But again maybe they'll make an example out of him to show that cos-playing a gang banger has serious consequences if you're caught.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

So story is Jussie allegedly set himself up to be beat down ?!

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.50331/titl ... ted-attack

Or he didn't... according to his lawyer

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-47269827

This all sounds like a bad Vince Russo storyline

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

It was phony from the start. I never believed him because the story makes no sense. The death threat letter is fake too. He could get federal charges on that since that was turned over to the FBI.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

The police are bringing the case to a grand jury. And the details make this guy sound like a complete idiot.
Our sources say early on they asked Jussie if he'd sign complaints against the 2 men who attacked him and he was clear that he would. But, when he found out the 2 brothers were the ones in custody we're told he said he knew them, felt bad for them and declined to sign the complaints.

Our sources say although cops believe the brothers purchased the rope that was around Jussie's neck after the incident, there is no surveillance video at the hardware store because it erases after a week.

We're told the way they tracked the 2 brothers down was by their movements in arriving and leaving the scene around Jussie's apartment building. As we reported, they left in either a cab or an Uber, but we're told cops tracked the vehicle and the 2 brothers got out on their way home and into another vehicle. As one source put it, "It was almost like a bad spy movie."

The sources say there were red flags from the get-go. Cops were extremely suspicious when Jussie took them out to the area where he said he was attacked and pointed to an obscure camera saying how happy he was that the attack was on video. Turns out the camera was pointing in the wrong direction. Cops thought it was weird he knew the location of that camera.

And, there's this. We're told investigators didn't believe the 2 alleged attackers screamed, "This is MAGA country," because, "Not a single Trump supporter watches 'Empire.'"

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Even the "Hide yo wife, hide yo kids" guy hates Jussie now.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Spoiler

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

So he's looking at federal charges because he used the US Mail. His dumbassery will make a great Netflix documentary next year.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Still can't comprehend why Jussie has apparently concocted a faux hate crime. I've seen the "death threat" letter, with the child like drawings and MAGA written on it, no way can it be legit. I'm assuming the MAGA and the red hat/rope/bleach/homophobic & racist language alleged used was to put a negative image on Trump supporters etc. If he was really targeted and subjected to a hate crime, that's terrible. But I can't really buy what he's saying because it's not making any logical sense. I've watched Empire since it started & that has gotten more out there with the plotlines & story arcs and all this reminds me of an episode of that.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

He's probably mentally ill and thought he'd be a big hero for the LGBT community if he got away with it and it would help his career. So much of what he said was wanting you to know he's a tough guy, that "I fought the fuck back" and "I'm the gay Tupac". So maybe part of it was he thought he was going to be typecast playing gay characters in supporting roles and wants to be a leading man in an action or thriller.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Yea idk, it's a real weird situation. I guess he wanted to put himself over as a tough guy, but why stage a fake attack to do so?. Why not do boxing/MMA training or something like that if he wanted to have a new tougher image?. Wouldn't get him in the hot water he's in now with allegedly setting himself to get beat up & having fake death threat sent.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »