FCKGW-RHQQ2-YXRKT-8TG6W-2B7Q8

Post by Roofus »

FCKGW-RHQQ2-YXRKT-8TG6W-2B7Q8

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Re: FCKGW-RHQQ2-YXRKT-8TG6W-2B7Q8

Post by Calavera »

I am a Windows XP Pro OEM volume licensing key

You are lucky that is all it is. I was about to ban you for posting that. I thought it was a key for Segagen! :oshocked:

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

I used to remember my windows and office keys, but haven't used them in so long I can't anymore.

I'm pretty sure there's a KCKCT in there.
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.

Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Post by Roofus »

In the later XP days, I ran a key finder on one of my school's lab computers and got a valid volume key so I didn't need to screw around with Windows Update hacks anymore, I still have it saved somewhere. :olol:
ian wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:29 pmI'm pretty sure there's a KCKCT in there.
I think I had that same key. :olol:

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

Roofus wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:19 am In the later XP days, I ran a key finder on one of my school's lab computers and got a valid volume key so I didn't need to screw around with Windows Update hacks anymore, I still have it saved somewhere. :olol:
I reckon a dude I worked with did the same thing with his school. He got me a volume key because I was helping him with computer stuff :olol:

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

Roofus wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:19 am In the later XP days, I ran a key finder on one of my school's lab computers and got a valid volume key so I didn't need to screw around with Windows Update hacks anymore, I still have it saved somewhere. :olol:
That was actually a pretty good idea! It reminds me of an unrelated story about something I did in the school computer lab once. I used to watch The Screensavers and Call for Help on ZDTV/TechTV all the time. In one episode they mentioned a program built into Windows called winpopup. You could start it just by typing winpopup in the run box. So I'm bored in computer class one day and open it up type some stupid message and hit send. I had no idea what it actually did or if it would actually send the message to anyone. Later on I get called out of class by the "computer guy" of the school and he is bitching at me that I did that and told me that message went to every computer on the network even to the superintendent! I guess it is a good thing I didn't type anything bad. If I was the superintendent I would be asking him why a student was able to use that program to send a message to everyone on the entire network! This computer guy really wasn't too bright though. I am confident that I knew more than he did at the time. My guess is that he had no idea what winpopup even was or that it existed.

I did it one other time using someone elses login and password. Since I now knew the message went to every computer I sent out "Yo Party in Mrs.King's room at 2pm. BYOB." Later that day I was in her class and heard he talking to another teacher saying something about that message lol.

I should have sent out a message that said "Hey everybody Mr."computer guy" is totally incompetent at his job! A student shouldn't be able to send this message out to everyone on the network using this easily blocked/deleted program!"

2dr
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by 2dr »

You shoulda typed a fake email from one teacher to another professing their undying love, not to mention gratitude for the photo session with grandma.