MELANCHOLY! IT IS GOING TO SNOW!!!

I am not a robot

Moderators: szchinagoshop, Johnny 5

Forum rules
Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

MELANCHOLY! IT IS GOING TO SNOW!!!

Post by Calavera »

Make sure you run out to the store and buy toilet paper,bread,eggs and milk. :olol:

melancholy
Global Mod

Re: MELANCHOLY! IT IS GOING TO SNOW!!!

Post by melancholy »

Again? But I’ve already got 5 cartons of eggs and 48 rolls of toilet paper from the last couple times it snowed last week.

...but you’re probably right. Let me get my snow boots and Carhartts on.

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

Jeez this thread killed all of null! It has been 2 weeks since a post! The snow has come and gone in that time.

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

It's not this thread. it's just some of us have had major shit going down the past few weeks.
And some of us were in the middle of trying to sort all the shit, and then Daft Punk Split, which is the kind of thing that ruins your millennium...

Also, It was summer in Australia until Feb 28 (Autumn in AUS starts on March 1, ian's birthday). The coldest anywhere in Australia has ever gotten was 48 million degrees! A cold summer here is when you can step out of your house and not be engulfed by flame instantly.
We don't usually complain about the heat because it kills 99.9998% of our famous deadly creatures, and Australia has 3387 deadly animals per person...
Summer kills most of them, so it has a use.
But while you are trying to make posts, all of us here in Aus are boxing kangaroos, Wrestling Crocs and punching stingrays!

I have it on good authority that in the past 6 days Zoidberg has wrestled 7 Crocs, ridden 4 kangaroos and punched 2 stingrays.
Skynet has ridden 9 kangaroos, punched 4 crocs and been past 90,000 churches, 80,000 schools and 70,000 church/schools or School/Churches

And ALL of us are trying to protect our PRICELESS Malonga Gilderchucks!
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

ian wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:21 am (Autumn in AUS starts on March 1, ian's birthday)
My birthday is April 1st just in case anybody wanted to send me presents. No cheap crap from the Family/General/Tree line of dollar stores.

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

Calavera wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:35 pm
ian wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:21 am (Autumn in AUS starts on March 1, ian's birthday)
My birthday is April 1st just in case anybody wanted to send me presents. No cheap crap from the Family/General/Tree line of dollar stores.
We have Roofus' and Futuramas' birthday on March 28 to worry about before then!

I'll send you a stack of old broken tech where the post cost is $487.97 and the items are worth 23 cents in scrap metal.
I am sure American tech moan will love the junk.
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.