Stupid brain.

I am not a robot

Moderators: szchinagoshop, Johnny 5

Forum rules
ian
Null Dream Team

Stupid brain.

Post by ian »

Since I’ve been sober I’m thinking about stuff more and my head is fucking stupid.

Why do I cringe when I see a small cut on someone else’s finger, yet am completely fine with seeing someone shoot themself in the head and blood pouring out of their nose and mouth.

Why do I wince whenever I see someone crack their neck, but hardly flinch at breaking nearly all of my own limbs and toes.

How am I terrified of boats sinking despite being a strong swimmer, and not afraid of drowning.
Even if the boat is in 3 feet of water, and I could comfortably walk if it sank, I am still terrified.

And I’m 99% sure people know the difference between their and there, but autocorrect adds the wrong one 1 time out of 13 and if you don’t proofread, you get the wrong one.
Yes, phones, I’m fucking onto you!

I hate this world sober, but I really hate my head.
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.

ian
Null Dream Team

Re: Stupid brain.

Post by ian »

Why do we put pets down when they suffer but not people?
-Two Interactive.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Answer: Because.

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

That’s a crazy reason.

Why can’t you walk into a doctor and decide to die?
-Two Interactive.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Why should doctors have to put people down? It's not what they signed up for.

Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Post by Roofus »

I have strong, serious and I feel well-thought-out opinions on doctor assisted suicide. This is Null though, so here's some Megadik

To: Epifania L. Staber
Subject: I just started dating a guy I like, but his willie is on the small side and doesn't really satisfy me

Female humans always giggled at me and even bogans did in the city loo!
Well, now I hee-haw at them, because I took Meg A Dik
for 2 months and now my pee-pee is radically gigantic than normal.
shop http://oathkiss.cr
--------------------------
sporting career with Dublin co-written with Martin Breheny and published by
it is at Columbine,\ said Jacki Kelley, spokeswoman for
solution to the challenges posed by Iran. This will
Blackwater Press in 1997 entitled Back To The Hillwhile supporting the Stratofox Aerospace Tracking Team
who suddenly acquired a taste for it. He saw the crisis as

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:52 am Why should doctors have to put people down? It's not what they signed up for.
It shouldn't have to be something all doctors have to do. Just the ones that choose to provide that particular service. It is your life should be able to choose if you want to end it or not. I don't think you should just be able to walk in and say "put me down doc!" and they do it. You should have to talk to a psychiatrist and other similar things for 6 months to a year and then if you still want to do it you make the final arrangements for it to be done.

I also think that if all drugs were easily available and legal there wouldn't be as many people that commit suicide. If say doing cocaine takes you from being depressed and suicidal to being happy and full of life then fuck it do it every day! Oh but its bad for you and can end up killing you. Well if that is the only thing that makes that person happy then wouldn't it better for them to be happy doing cocaine for 10 years and then die of a heart attack then to be miserable and end up shooting themselves?

These are just some of my thoughts and I'm not a fancy doctor or psychiatrist. I'm just your average guy that collects obsolete electronics from Goodwill! :olol:

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

So after 2 months of being sober I couldn’t take it anymore and tonight I’m having a drink just to get some rest from overthinking everything.

I just heard some pretty bleak news, but I’m sitting here just watching new shows I put on to VHS.
-Two Interactive.

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

ian wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:15 am I just heard some pretty bleak news, but I’m sitting here just watching new shows I put on to VHS.
That sounds exactly like something I would do! I've actually been wanting to record some stuff onto VHS but the only way I can think of to do it with what I currently have is to copy the video files onto the Wii and hook it into the VCR input via composite and play them from there. I could also use the original Xbox but the Wii would be much easier. However the Wii can't play every new video codec. I suppose my best bet is to get a HDMI to RCA and output to the VCR directly from my PC. I'm guessing if I did that and set my PC to a 4:3 resolution that 4:3 video would properly record as full screen onto the VHS.

I also want to record either just a regular 1080p Blu-Ray or maybe a 4K movie onto VHS just to see how it would hold up. Like if I recorded the Blu-Ray of Back to the Future to a VHS it is going to look much better than the original BTTF VHS release.

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

I’m using a WD tv live which is just composite right into my VCR.
The TV live is amazing because it plays absolutely anything, and I can use it over the network or just plug shows and movies I put onto a USB STICK.

I am sure I could get better signal with a HDMI to composite adapter and going right from my computer, but this tv live was essentially free.
And it’s VHS, so quality isn’t something that’s exactly needed.

When I find a Good tape, I will put the 4K bttf on VHS simply because.

I’ve done a bunch of new red dwarf episodes onto the worst tape I could find and it’s fantastic!

Next Up I might put a bunch of streaming only shows onto VHS for the fun of it.
Still have to do all of Star Wars from episode 3 to present because I only have 1,2,4,5 and 6 on VHS... If they won’t give me Star Wars on the proper media, I’ll do it myself.
-Two Interactive.