Is Roofus guilty of being a wiseacre?

I am not a robot

Moderators: szchinagoshop, Johnny 5

Forum rules
Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Is Roofus guilty of being a wiseacre?

Post by Calavera »

Recent events have brought it to my attention that our long time user Roofus may in fact be a wiseacre. All users are of course innocent until proven as a wiseacre but the evidence is pretty damning. I'll like to hear opinions from all users and from Mr.Wiseacre himself. The thread is yours....

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Re: Is Roofus guilty of being a wiseacre?

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Hmmm, maybe he is.

Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Post by Roofus »

I am not a wiseacre. I admit to being a wisenheimer on occasion, but never a wiseacre. Take down your slanderous post or this may become a police matter.

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

Roofus wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:59 am I am not a wiseacre. I admit to being a wisenheimer on occasion, but never a wiseacre. Take down your slanderous post or this may become a police matter.
I said you MAY be a wiseacre and that you were innocent until proven guilty. However you have now admitted to being something much worse! You have admitted to being a wisenheimer! Now I don't know what that is but it sounds like something Hitler would be into!!!! :whoa:

Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Post by Roofus »

Calavera wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:47 pm
Roofus wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:59 am I am not a wiseacre. I admit to being a wisenheimer on occasion, but never a wiseacre. Take down your slanderous post or this may become a police matter.
I said you MAY be a wiseacre and that you were innocent until proven guilty. However you have now admitted to being something much worse! You have admitted to being a wisenheimer! Now I don't know what that is but it sounds like something Hitler would be into!!!! :whoa:
That's a weißenhimmler.