Celebrity News Thread

News, politics, TV, movies, music, sports, personal topics etc. goes here.
Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Re: Celebrity News Thread

Post by Bandit »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

One of the people involved is dying of cancer and confesses in a new Netflix show about the murders of Tupac and Biggie. Orlando Anderson (the guy who was beaten up in the MGM lobby) shot him. But it's not really news because his interrogation was unsealed a few years ago when he said the same thing. Anderson was killed in a 1998 shooting so there's nothing police can do about it.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Is he the same guy from the Deathrow BET docs?, Orlandos uncle?. They should find out if it was just revenge for the beat down, or whether it was premeditated. If I'm correct Orlando Anderson is claimed to be definitely the guy who shot and killed Pac. Thing is was Biggies murder part of a Bloods vs Crips war or again was it premeditated and orchestrated by Suge for revenge. BG Knoccout seems to know a lot but talks in riddles so to speak, was he ever questioned by the Las Vegas PD. I know he wasn't the shooter but I think he know some things.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Yeah, it's the same guy.

He once claimed Diddy was going to pay for the hit, but he only gave 10% of the money he promised and that money was stolen by another gang member so Anderson never got it. I don't know if that's true, it seems strange that they'd be there to kill Tupac and Suge and they just happen to see Orlando and beat him up an hour before he planned to shoot them. It seems more likely that's what set him off, that the Crips car was on their way to Club 662 to ambush them and just had amazing luck that they pulled up right beside them at a stop light.

BG did 10 years in prison so he may have been questioned there. But as a Crip he wasn't going to snitch, and we know for sure he didn't because he didn't get any sentence reduction that informants get.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

OK thanks. Yea it seems premeditated that Pac was going to be murdered because of how it all went down. Unless it was spur of the moment where Orlando Anderson wanted instant revenge but surely the cops right away would work out he did it because of the beat down he suffered. One weird conspiracy is that Suge wanted Tupac gone because he wanted out of Death Row so he did that to cash in. But why would he pay the Crips and take a bullet in the head? So that makes no sense. I actually wouldn't be surprised if Diddy orchestrated the hit because of Hit em up and Pac disrespecting Biggie with Faith Evans so there's a lot of under the radar type things going on.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

The theory is a little of both. Diddy had been talking about "I wish somebody would kill Suge" for the whole year with the Crips. He was more concerned with Suge because there was no chance of peace after Diddy's bodyguard killed Suge's bodyguard at Jermaine Dupri's birthday party, but lots of people thought Tupac and Biggie would get over it in a year or two if they'd lived. So he'd said (not sure how serious he was) he'd pay a million dollars if they killed Suge.

So the incident happens after the fight, and they called Diddy and said we want to kill Tupac and Suge is with him so give us the million dollars, and he allegedly agreed. The plan was they were going to ambush them when they went to Club 662 because they were throwing a big party for Mike Tyson and Tupac was going to perform (Run DMC and Danny Boy were the other performers that night.) But by weird luck they looked over and were stopped at a red light right next to them, so they shot them there.

And yes, the Suge theory was so stupid. He's a huge man in a small BMW and these guys were not professional sharpshooters who never missed. Since he was larger than Tupac (Tupac was like 5'8" and 160 pounds, Suge is 6'5" and 350+ pounds) if Tupac didn't stupidly try to climb in the backseat and unintentionally shield Suge from the bullets, Suge probably would have been the one killed that night and Shakur just would have been wounded with the bullet in the hip.

But if Suge died that night instead of Tupac, things would have gotten really bad.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

melancholy
Global Mod

Post by melancholy »

What an awesome father. Say what you will about the stupidity of...well, all of it really...but not many fathers would stand up for their kid’s ridiculous hobbies in such a public way.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

They're good guys despite how awful their music is.

And I'm sure his reaction was like "You're a Furr.....oh, wait, I've been rapping wearing clown make up since 1992. Who am I to judge."

melancholy
Global Mod

Post by melancholy »

Yeah, it’s just that I can’t imagine the Juggalos are a group that would normally get along with the Furries.

...I think I just invented the Studio Ghibli version of West Side Story.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Republicans are stupid for reacting like this. But Palin is the fucking stupidest of the stupid so it's to be expected.

If you want to hit them back tweet out this picture

And then this picture

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Well that's depressing.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

The FBI releases their files on Juggalos. :olol:

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

"The members of ICP were involved with Atlanta, GA based World Championship Wrestling. They lost over $80m in one year so agent believes a money laundering operation was in place. British operative one Louis Theroux inflitrated their midst but was captured by an enforcer type named "Sarge" who made him throw up in a trash can. It seems a gang element is resident too. Big Vito" appears to be an underboss for Don Vincete Russo. He dresses in a Mets jersey to avoid detection..Agent advises to investigate this further.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Only debuted at #70 despite having a week of free publicity everywhere over the Sarah Palin thing.

OrangeRibbon
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by OrangeRibbon »

Bandit wrote:

Only debuted at #70 despite having a week of free publicity everywhere over the Sarah Palin thing.

Hey I think I know that gun store...I mean nothing.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »