Soulja Boy has another new AliExpress drop ship Chinese emulator console

A forum for video games, new & retro, on consoles, computers, handheld & mobile. Also for tech talk, things like PC parts, phones etc.
Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Soulja Boy has another new AliExpress drop ship Chinese emulator console

Post by Roofus »

ian
Null Dream Team

Re: Soulja Boy has another new AliExpress drop ship Chinese emulator console

Post by ian »

Lol, if you’re gonna get ripped off might as well be a rapper, probably more entertaining to buy the shitty console than go to his shows lol.

Also, I think I like that youtuber, his voice and accent aren’t annoying and he seems to get to the point and know his shit.

Will check out when I have more data.
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.

melancholy
Global Mod

Post by melancholy »

So he’s not even bothering to brand them at all? I assumed he was just buying them and putting some kind of logo or something on them. Ya know, some way of promoting his brand. It was already a stupid concept to start with, but now it appears he’s just straight ripping people off.

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

The saddest thing about this? People are actually buying them. I can just imagine the kind of uneducated idiots that think this is a cool thing to buy.

Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Post by Roofus »

melancholy wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:53 pm So he’s not even bothering to brand them at all? I assumed he was just buying them and putting some kind of logo or something on them. Ya know, some way of promoting his brand. It was already a stupid concept to start with, but now it appears he’s just straight ripping people off.
As far as I know, he's not. He's got a whole store too. Like the Soulja Watch is just an Android Apple Watch clone, there's a Beats by Dre ripoff, basically it seems like he scrolls through the electronics page on AliExpress and adds stuff to his store. :olol:

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

Roofus wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:16 pm
melancholy wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:53 pm So he’s not even bothering to brand them at all? I assumed he was just buying them and putting some kind of logo or something on them. Ya know, some way of promoting his brand. It was already a stupid concept to start with, but now it appears he’s just straight ripping people off.
As far as I know, he's not. He's got a whole store too. Like the Soulja Watch is just an Android Apple Watch clone, there's a Beats by Dre ripoff, basically it seems like he scrolls through the electronics page on AliExpress and adds stuff to his store. :olol:
What the guy said in the video seems true. When you order something from his store all that happens is he orders it from AliExpress and has it shipped to you. So you pay an extra $100 for no reason. It seems like the stupidest idea but apparently he has made a lot of money from it already. It really goes to show how stupid the world is.

Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Post by Roofus »

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

If he does end up getting charged he probably won't serve one day. He'll end up getting a fine which will be far lower than the amount he has made selling these and will end up coming out on top.