Looking for the name of an old card game, think it was Evil Genius

News, politics, TV, movies, music, sports, personal topics etc. goes here.
Hawq
Site Admin

Looking for the name of an old card game, think it was Evil Genius

Post by Hawq »

So as part of an exercise in doing a mock interview earlier I found myself asking some problem solving stuff & fell back on what I can remember from a card game I played a few years back it was something like 'Evil Genius' but everytime I search for that it shows other games with the name (think the one I recall could b e the 2003 edition mentioned in one place but t has no pic to jog my memory) I'm having trouble finding where I put it so if I can find the name &/or a pic of it it should make it easier to locate (hopefully).
If it helps each player gets an unstable element & an object (think thats right) to do whatever dasterdly deed the gm's card has on it, pretty sure that was hw it worked, the box from what I recall was just white with the name & maybe a small logo. Long shot I know but figured if I dont ask I wont know

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Re: Looking for the name of an old card game, think it was Evil Genius

Post by Big Boss Man »

Not heard of it but is it one of the games listed in here

Hawq
Site Admin

Re: Looking for the name of an old card game, think it was Evil Genius

Post by Hawq »

not any of those, I'm not sure if the pack I have was the full game or a booster (mainly as some with similar names are board games with cards & this was just a set of cards) could be a bit of a bugger to find info on if I can't dig it out, been a few years since I last played it so god knows where it is now probably burried among a load of stuff