Yo Melancholy, how much them license plates?

You've got to post and spam but do it at the right time
You can be slow or fast but you must spam all the time
They'll always delete you and ban you, so use a VPN and attack
There's only one way to beat them, spam behind their back

Moderators: szchinagoshop, New Order

Forum rules
Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Yo Melancholy, how much them license plates?

Postby Calavera » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:53 pm

I've heard the registration fees have went way up from what they were. I'm surprised to see people paying $60+ for plates that used to cost $30! I finally got my insurance and everything in order and went to register my motor vehicle, a 1992 Lumina Euro. The plates were $28 for one year and an additional $12 if I choose a two year plate, which I did. Why so damn cheap you ask? Because a 1992 is considered a collector vehicle! :rofl: I even got the historic license plates for it!

I'm happy to get the discounted fees, but it just seems funny to me that a 1992 is considered a historic collector car! :dontknow"

melancholy
Global Mod

Re: Yo Melancholy, how much them license plates?

Postby melancholy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:02 pm

I paid like ~$80 for my truck and ~$65 for my car last year. Also, you’d think it would be at least 30 years for a vintage plate or something. My truck is a 99, and I see people drive much older trucks around.

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Re: Yo Melancholy, how much them license plates?

Postby Calavera » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:58 pm

melancholy wrote:I paid like ~$80 for my truck and ~$65 for my car last year. Also, you’d think it would be at least 30 years for a vintage plate or something. My truck is a 99, and I see people drive much older trucks around.
That isn't too bad, most people I hear from are paying $100s. I think most people don't know about the historic plates. 25 isn't that old to me. Now in 2000 driving a 1975 seemed historic, but in 2018 a 1992 doesn't seem historic, guess we are just getting old. Indiana also lets you use year of manufacture plates for an extra $100. I didn't want to spend the extra $100 but if I did I could have used this for my plate

Just for a bonus here is an original commercial for that antique car.

Return to “Null's got the World In Motion”