I'm making a new milliondollar app!

I am not a robot

Moderators: szchinagoshop, Johnny 5

Forum rules
Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

I'm making a new milliondollar app!

Post by Calavera »

So up to this point there ain't not been no damn app for teh Wetzel Pretzel! But now my niggas up to Wetzel HQ have got on the horn to me and me to them and we talked out teh Wetzel Pretzel for Androids and Apple Macs, Example below is the typical Wetzal Pretzel......

Imagine if you will my niggas the thrill of teh Wetzal Pretzel in the mall but at your home or on the street, wherever you at Wetzal is with you. Dis app will deliver yo ass any Wetzel Pretzel you want.

To help kick dis shit off we also coming on with teh Wetzal Pretzel Tycoon for the Windows XP/7/8/10/98

melancholy
Global Mod

Re: I'm making a new milliondollar app!

Post by melancholy »

CNN wrote:BREAKING: Wetzel's Pretzels under fire after company's app developer makes racial and derogatory remarks on social media

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

melancholy wrote:
CNN wrote:BREAKING: Wetzel's Pretzels under fire after company's app developer makes racial and derogatory remarks on social media

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product. ... 5AD3KE4291

That alone proves 3TB for $65, and furthermore I still stand behind my teh Wetzel Pretzel app for droids, apps and berries. 3TB for well under $100 my nigga, I ain't got a derogatory bone in my body!

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Shheeeetttt Boi we gutta gut dat ish fo pagers. Yall muthanuckas wanna pretzel page us n sheeettt an we deleeveer like the UPMuthafunkinS Ya huurdddd?!!!!